Friday, April 4, 2014

Fashion Inspiration #3

I've got yet another look for you guys! If you have yet to tell, I adore skirts and now that it's warmer I can't help but wear my jean jacket all the time, hehe. For this outfit, I've paired the same white crochet tank top from H&M that I wrote in OOTD #1, and also from H&M I am wearing a wine red skater skirt paired with just some plain black leggings. Over top, I, of course, have my jean jacket along with a light black and white patterned infinity scarf from Dynamite. Pair the look with any pair of shoes or boots you like! You can't see, but I chose a pair of my favourite combat boots. Hope you like the look! Stay classy :) xx


2 comments:

  1. love a tube scarf with any outfit like that! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! As you can tell, so do I ;) xx

      Delete