Friday, March 21, 2014

Start Off With a Smile :)

Good morning, everyone! It's 10:34am here - let's start this day with some inspiration. Take any little thing and make it your inspiration. It could be the beautiful, sunny, pre-Spring-like weather, or even the cute outfit you set out for today. Perhaps it's the fact that it's Friday, or maybe you have something wonderful planned/to look forward to later on today!! Don't let the unimportant matters that you can't change get you down, but appreciate the little things in life. :) Today I appreciate that it's Friday, that it's warm enough for my outfit, that it's nice and sunny and I can once again pull out my sunglasses, and that I only have one class today!

"Courage is knowing what not to fear" - Plato

Have a great day, everyone!
Xoxo,
Alina

P.S. Don't be a Negative Norman ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment