Thursday, March 20, 2014

Fashion Inspiration - End of Winter/Beginning of Spring

My first inspiration post - starting of with some fashion inspiration!! I got inspired for this look with the beginning of Spring. While the weather may not exactly be cooperating where I live (there's still some snow on the ground), tomorrow is supposed to be the warmest day for a while and I wanted to take advantage of it. For this outfit, I've sort of meshed together some Winter and Spring clothing. I've paired my daisy patterned black skater skirt from Forever 21 with a white crochet tank top from H&M. Underneath my skirt I've worn a simple pair of black tights, and over top everything I have my green army jacket from Zara and a maroon infinity scarf from H&M. As for shoes, I've worn my brown leather boots from Spring, and underneath I have on my maroon knee high socks from American Apparel. To complete the look, I threw my hair into a messy bun to avoid having to fix it underneath the scarf. Lastly, for accessories I have my brown/beige purse from Spring.

Note: feel free to pair any other accessories with this outfit - rings, earrings, etc.*
Hope you like the look!



Xoxo,
Alina




No comments:

Post a Comment