Thursday, March 20, 2014

The Beginning

Introduction

Hello everyone! Friday, March 21, 2014 - 12:20am: this time and date marks the start of my adventure. I'm not sure what this -blogging- will bring, but alas, it'll be an interesting new hobby of mine. I've had experience with tumblr, but this will be focused on my own blog rather than just reblogging whatever I find on my dashboard. Let's start with an introduction...

- My name is Alina
- I am 18 years old
- I reside in Ontario, Canada 
- I am a first year student at university 
- I really love tacos (but only the hard shell ones) & nachos 

That should just about do it. Let's see, what else do we need? Ah, yes! I suppose I should explain what this blog will primarily consist of. As you can tell, the title of this blog is "Inspiration." In regards to this, I mean it'll consist of things that inspire me - quotes, photos, my fashion ideas, etc. It should be a variety of things and I hope you will all enjoy it!

Xoxo, 
Alina 

P.S. Link to my tumblr: submergeddd.tumblr.com
I like flowers :)

Photo of me: 

No comments:

Post a Comment