Monday, March 31, 2014

#OOTD - Fashion Inspiration 2

Here's the OOTD, as promised!!

For today's outfit, a bright warm day gave me reason to pull out the ol' jean jacket! It's my light washed, studded jacket from Forever 21. Underneath it, I've worn a thin tank top of my favourite band (Two Door Cinema Club) purchased from Etsy. I have just a simple black pair of leggings from TNA, and as for boots I have my studded brown combat boots from H&M with a grey pair of leg warmers. For an added touch, I threw on some purply pink lipstick from Anabelle & braided front pieces of my hair from both sides back!

Hope you like it xx

Xoxo,
Alina











4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty look. ;-)
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice look <3
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC, bloglovin? It would be great, just let me know :)

    Kisses,
    Maria from
    http://retrostreetstation.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete