Monday, March 31, 2014

Long Time No See...

Hello all,

It's been a few days, I know -- getting the slightest bit swamped as final exam season is just around the corner. I understand that you guys may be getting swamped yourselves, so here is something to brighten up your day:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHv6vTKD6lg

So be grateful, everyone! Love yourselves and each other <3

Xoxo,
Alina

P.S. I'll hopefully be posting an #OOTD later tonight! It's finally getting sunnier & warmer ^^
P.S.S. Having trouble staying happy?? Just find something you love to keep yourself busy. Recently I've started drawing again - something I'm not the best at, but nonetheless love. It takes away time from being miserable and of course, in the end, leaves me so much happier!! Stay happy xx

Pics of some of my drawings... <3



   

No comments:

Post a Comment